READY FOR A CRASH COURSE?
Reusable Paper Towels 101
How do they work?
One of our all-natural, anti-bacterial, biodegradable, and ultra-absorbent cloths replaces 17 ROLLS (not sheets, rolls!) of traditional paper towel! Proving size doesn't matter after all 😋
Step 1: Simply wet to soften and wipe down any surface.
Step 2: Rinse after use, hang to dry and pat yourself on the back for being a reusable superhero!
How do I care for my paper towels?
You are so thoughtful, thank you for asking! Here are three tried and true methods to make sure your paper towels look and feel their best:
For regular, every day use:
1. A good old fashioned hand-wash with soap and water does the trick
For a deeper clean, you can either:
2. Throw them in with your laundry. Let them mingle with your socks. Air dry.
3. Place them on the top rack of your dishwasher and run on a regular cycle.
How does the subscription work?
Picture this: a world where you don't have to struggle carrying value packs of bulky, plastic-covered rolls of paper towels into your house, make room for them in your pantry, and then yell at your partner for finishing a roll and not replacing it. Wow, is that was bliss sounds like?
With our Subscribe & Save program, your reusable paper towels show up hassle-free at your doorstep every 3 or 6 months. Trust us, you will LOVE it, but there's no commitment and you can cancel anytime from your Papaya account.
Can I use them with cleaning products?
Yes! Your paper towels can be used with water alone, but are also compatible with any cleaning product or spray you typically use. After you're finished cleaning with them, give them a quick rinse, wring out the water and hang back up to dry!
What makes them anti-bacterial?
This one's a longer answer but with so many fun facts!
1. The cloth itself is made of a natural material which actually inhibits the growth of microbes and bacteria! So cool, we know.
2. Because it dries so quickly, it doesn't allow time for bacteria to breed (unlike other dish towels that take forever to dry and sit wet and soggy in your sink or on your counter - yuck.)
3. Our reusable paper towels are ultra absorbent - they actually absorb 20x their own weight! So unlike a regular paper towel that doesn't absorb much when it cleans, our reusable paper towels soak up most of the mess, reducing the amount of bacteria left on your surfaces.
When should I start a new one?
You know what they say: when you know, you know! When you feel your reusable paper towel has reached the end of its useful lifecycle, into the compost bin it goes, and hello beautiful fresh reusable paper towel for you!
Will I like reusable paper towels?
Do you like singing your heart out in the shower to old-school Britney and/or Whitney? Do you like stepping on a crunchy leaf on a perfect fall stroll? Do you like walking barefoot on a fluffy carpet? Taking your bra off after a long day? Drinking cheap wine in front of a cheesy rom-com?
The short answer is YES: you will absolutely love them. But don't just take our word for it. Check out the reviews!