Roses are Yellow
One-Time Purchase or Subscribe & Save?
Manage or cancel your subscription online at anytime!
We'll only charge you when your order ships.
4-Pack + 2 Hanging Hooks
Roses are red, lemons are yellow. Both look super cute on reusable paper towels, don’t cha think, fellow? Yes, that was a bad rhyme. But this gorgeous duo totally makes up for it! The rainbow floral patterns, paired with the zesty yellow lemons, make for the perfect eco-friendly cleaning product.
- One cloth replaces 17 rolls of regular paper towel. Seven👏 teen👏 rolls👏
- They're all natural, anti-bacterial AND compostable. A triple threat!
- Secret talent: absorbs 20x its own weight in liquid.
How to Use:
- Simply wet to soften and clean any surface.
- Rinse after use, hang to dry, and pat yourself on the back for being a reusable superhero!
3 ways to wash your paper towels:
- A good old fashioned hand-wash.
- Plop em in your washing machine + air dry.
- Put them on the top rack of your dishwasher.
Can they be used with cleaning products?
- You bet! They can be used with water alone, but are also compatible with any cleaning product or spray you normally use.
Eco Facts 🌱
- Over 50,000 trees are cut down every day for single-use paper towels.
- As they decompose, they release methane gas - a leading cause of global warming.
- Ready to make the switch? We gotchu!
So happy I purchased these as an alternative to disposable paper towels. We no longer buy one use paper towels and I love how you can hand wash it, or put it in the dishwasher/washing machine.
I love how well this picks up crumbs and gets up spills. I have not noticed it smelling like mildew at all because it seems to dry very quickly. I love how cute it looks in my kitchen!
Cute. Functional. Eco-friendly.
I love that I can rinse and reuse these towels. They clean up my kitchen well!