Reusable Paper Towels
3 ways to wash your reusable paper towels:
1. Good old-fashioned hand-wash with soap and water.
2. Machine wash. Let them mingle with your socks. Air dry.
3. Place them on the top rack of your dishwasher during a cycle.
FIVE STAR REVIEWS
“Where have you been my whole life? I found the solution to the nasty, drippy microfiber cloth I was using in my kitchen!”
“Looks great, cleans great, love them! I was very skeptical (especially after trying other similar products) but cleans well and holds up to some pretty heavy house cleaning.”
“Exactly what I needed! The texture is like a very thick paper towel so it’s quite absorbent and very easy to rinse and hang up.”
See what other customers are saying in our reviews!
10 reasons our paper towels are awesome:
1. 1 cloth replaces 17 rolls
2. machine washable
4. 100% compostable
5. absorbs 20x its own weight
7. dries super quickly on the hook
8. eco-friendly #savethetrees
9. designed by artists
10. goodbye bulky paper towel