One-Time Purchase or Subscribe & Save?
Manage or cancel your subscription online at anytime!
We'll only charge you when your order ships.
4-Pack + 2 Hanging Hooks
Sunny day or a zen overcast sky? The muted pastel tones of Baby Blues and gorgeous, bright yellow lemons of Squeeze the Day make for the perfect combination of minimal and bold. So no matter how your day's going, there’s a reusable paper towel in this combo just for you.
- One cloth replaces 17 rolls of regular paper towel. Seven👏 teen👏 rolls👏
- They're all natural, anti-bacterial AND compostable. A triple threat!
- Secret talent: absorbs 20x its own weight in liquid.
How to Use:
- Simply wet to soften and clean any surface.
- Rinse after use, hang to dry, and pat yourself on the back for being a reusable superhero!
3 ways to wash your paper towels:
- A good old fashioned hand-wash.
- Plop em in your washing machine + air dry.
- Put them on the top rack of your dishwasher.
Can they be used with cleaning products?
- You bet! They can be used with water alone, but are also compatible with any cleaning product or spray you normally use.
Eco Facts 🌱
- Over 50,000 trees are cut down every day for single-use paper towels.
- As they decompose, they release methane gas - a leading cause of global warming.
- Ready to make the switch? We gotchu!
Finally made the switch and don’t regret it. These are so absorbing easy to clean and the patterns are beautiful . Looking forward to new designs and colors - sold colors would be awesome.
I use my new papaya towels every day! They have changed our life.
To be honest, this was an impulse buy late at night, but I’m SO happy I got these. I use them for everything, including wiping down my counters instead of using our dish sponge. They do the job well, and I love that I’m using way less paper towels. 100% satisfied!